We are taking appropriate measures to continue to be the partner our clients need, including the following:
- Discovery implemented remote and work-from-home capabilities over a year ago, which positions us extremely well to continue to support our clients’ business with minimal to no interruptions due to the coronavirus outbreak
- We have implemented further social distancing policies by instituting mandatory work-from-home for all non-essential Discovery staff effective March 17
- We have activated a COVID-19 Response Team, which is monitoring and developing plans in real time to address further potential disruptions
- We have eliminated all non-essential business travel, including in-person business update meetings with clients
- We have a documented and tested Business Continuity Plan (BCP) that captures our policies and procedures for ensuring that Discovery functions through a pandemic and other events that may impact normal business operations. Our BCP articulates the many roles and responsibilities necessary for maintaining compliance with our Business Associate Agreements and Service Level Agreements
- Our account management team is in active communication with our customers to keep them updated on the steps we are taking to ensure we can deliver our services and support them as we all address this public health challenge.
Discovery Health Partners is committed to the continued well-being of our employees and providing profound value to our clients. We are fortunate to have already put the appropriate remote and business continuity programs in place and are confident that we have the team in place to help clients navigate this challenging time.