A changing environment drives the reevaluation of current Coordination of Benefits practices
ITASCA, IL (April 17, 2017) –Discovery Health Partners, a provider of payment and revenue integrity solutions for healthcare payers, will host a webinar April 25, 2017, exploring the impact of changes in technology, information management, and best practices on Coordination of Benefits (COB). Titled “Coordination of Benefits: How the latest trends are impacting your plan,” the webinar features Discovery healthcare payment integrity experts Paul Vosters, President, and Kathy Cortez, VP of Operations.
During the webinar, the team will explore several trends that are changing the way health plans look at their COB functions and how plans can respond to improve plan performance. Attendees will learn about:
- Growing complexity of managing member eligibility status and why it makes COB more challenging than most realize
- Interest in prepay cost avoidance and how this road so paved with good intentions also has hidden landmines
- The push to use data matching services to validate member eligibility
- Increased focus on minimizing member abrasion in the COB process
- New paths to improved data integration and automation and overcoming obstacles in the COB process
Seats remain available for this free webinar, which already has 125+ participants. To register, visit Discovery’s COB webinar page, where one can also sign up to review the webinar on demand at a later time.
About Discovery Health Partners
Discovery Health Partners, a division of LaunchPoint, offers payment and revenue integrity solutions that help health payers improve revenue, avoid costs, and enhance the member experience. We offer a unique combination of deep healthcare expertise and analytics-powered technology solutions to help our clients improve operational efficiency, achieve financial integrity, and generate measurable results. More information about our solutions, including Coordination of Benefits, Eligibility, Medicare Secondary Payer Validation and Subrogation is available at www.discoveryhealthpartners.com.
# # #