Date: September 28-October 2, 2014
Location: Washington, DC
America’s Health Insurance Plans (AHIP) is the national trade association representing the health insurance industry. AHIP’s members provide health and supplemental benefits to more than 200 million Americans through employer-sponsored coverage, the individual insurance market, and public programs such as Medicare and Medicaid. AHIP advocates for public policies that expand access to affordable health care coverage to all Americans through a competitive marketplace that fosters choice, quality and innovation.
This dual conference will cover important topics and issues regarding Medicare and Medicaid.
On the Medicare side, the conference will cover issues including the following:
- Review of CMS’ priorities for Medicare Advantage and Part D
- Analysis of 2014 midterm elections and public programs
- Discussion of the future of Medicare delivery system reform and public partnerships
In the Medicaid conference, topics covered will include:
- Review of the 2014 medical landscape
- Discussion of the future of sustainable drug pricing
- Analysis of state perspectives on Medicaid expansion and other priorities
If you will be attending this exciting event, please let us know. We’d love to reconnect with old friends and colleagues, as well as meet new ones.